Tuesday

Birthday Dining Layout


Sometimes with all getting started classes I run in the shop, here is one where I got inspired as to how one layout turns out. Its definitely not like me to just cut and paste I'll always manage to find myself adding paint, spray inks at least stamp something on the page. But here is my challenge to not and just live with just that cut & paste. At the end of the day, its the memory you'd want to keep along with a tag line to finish up the page. I'm happy with this and most importantly I enjoyed the process of this layout, simple but yet not too simple, this was challenging for me, but I did it!

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

knowing you Shaz, this is a real challenge for you...this page looks beautiful even though no paints, ink or stamp. Gorgeous pics and love the cut & paste flowers.