Tuesday

day out layout


So, I checked out Studio Calico just to see what everybody been raving all about. This is my first kit I bought and subscribed to. Must say I was totally thrilled to a box of goodies, handpicked and all coordinated ready to put together. This is my layout which I will be posting in Studio Calico's gallery soon.  Same time I also purchased the Happy Moments Kit where we are to alter a book, so my next project would be that, an altered book.. and because the papers are prepicked, its gonna be a cutesy one! You'll wait and see.

3 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Very nice :-) The kits are fab aren't they! Enjoy them and look forward to seeing your altered book.

Shaz said...

Yes they are fab! Wait, are you a subscriber too?

Blossom inch said...

beautiful page, totally love the way you put the banner up and kind of slanting with the rest of the flowers and bits and pieces of papers...love the paint effect. Fabulous page indeed!